sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2018

4TH TRIMESTER BODIES PROJECT (EUA)




Kate Hudak (31), Stephen Michael III “Phen” (3 years, 10 months), and Kaedryn May (1 year)⠀
â €
Kate is previous project participant. You can view her previous photo and story in the archives.â €
â €
Rhode Island | Washington, DCâ €
â €
Kate shares - â €
â €
“I...

ALL of my photos are my favorite but getting to capture a 4 day old with an endearing big sibling comparing belly buttons is something magical! Not to mention that drop of milk escaping mama. 😍
-
Alex Van Putten (29), Miles (2) and David (4 days...

Ekaterina Lavery (31), Owen (4.5), Aurelia and Antonia (2.5)â €
â €
Russia | Photographed in Seattle, WAâ €
â €
Kat shares - â €
â €
“I was never skinny or loved my abs but with each pregnancy I loved my body less and less. Especially after my twin pregnancy. I...

ST LOUIS! Where you at?! I’m coming to town in 4 days, THURSDAY JUNE 7th and still have a handful of sessions to fill. Won’t you join me? Use code STL today only for a 25% discount on all remaining sessions. Link and details on our website!
-
📷...

I was daydreaming of this photo last weekend in PDX and figured I should share again here. Because 😍
-
-
Erica Adkisson, Josey, and Cord. Photographed at our second ever tour stop (and first beautiful disaster! 😂📷🌧) in Portland, OR...

Amy Hughes (33), Gus (3), Arlo (2) and Iris (10 months)â €
â €
Photographed in Seattle, Washingtonâ €
â €
Amy shares - â €
â €
“We struggled with infertility for three years before we were able to conceive. Ultimately, I was diagnosed with endometriosis and a...

Resultado de imagen para 4thtrimesterbodiesproject, nudes

Resultado de imagen para 4thtrimesterbodiesproject.

Resultado de imagen para 4thtrimesterbodiesproject.

Resultado de imagen para 4th trimester bodies project, nudes

http://4thtrimesterbodiesproject.tumblr.com/post/178083281403

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario