lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

LA DESNUDEZ DETRÁS DE LA PUERTA (EUA)

centauri4-naturism:

alinudist:

A few nudists I have spoken to tell me they answer their doors naked, and they have given pretty good reasons for doing it, and that I should too.
I just don’t have the nerve to do it though. I’d probably just collapse laughing if I did.
Sometimes if a friend is calling and I’m busy (often the way with a 6 year old) I’ll just shout them to come in and give me a minute, since I don’t like leaving them on the doorstep, and I’ll say hello as I go from the kitchen to my bedroom to put my clothes on. But that’s as close as I get to answering the door naked.

If the intention of social nudity is comfort and acceptance, I find the described behavior to bet quite reasonable. Yes! Nudists do not want to startle, shock, surprise or offend; for the most part. So yielding to another person’s expectations is a kindness.
Now, if someone invites you to visit their home and informs you in advance, “I will be nude [or nude sunbathing] out back, just come on in.” and they still show-up, then the other person is bending to understand your way of living (or desire for a particular type of acceptance).
Every street goes two ways, towards “home” and away from it - towards comfort and away from it. Balance is achieved when we meet each other half-way in the middle of the “road”.
~ Centauri4

I’ve also heard of people posting a sign by their door with something like: “Knock twice if you want us to get dressed” or something. It all depends on comfort level and how open the community is.


alinudist:

A pocos nudistas os he hablado para decirme que responder detrás de sus puertas desnudos, y tienen muy buenas razones dadas por hacerlo, y que debería también.

Yo no tengo el valor para hacerlo sin embargo. Probablemente me acaba desplomo risa si lo hiciera.

A veces, si un amigo está llamando y estoy ocupado (A menudo el camino con un niño de 6 años de edad) que voy a gritar a entrar y dame un minuto, ya que no me gusta lo que les deja en la puerta, y yo 'll decir hola como puedo ir desde la cocina a mi habitación para poner la ropa puesta. Pero eso es lo más cerca que puedo llegar a abrir la puerta desnudo.

Si la intención de la desnudez social es la comodidad y aceptación, creo que el comportamiento descrito apostar bastante razonable. ¡Sí! Los nudistas no quieren asustar, choque, sorpresa ni ofender; mayoritariamente. Así que ceder a las expectativas de otra persona es un acto de bondad.

Ahora, si alguien te invita a visitar su casa y le informa de antemano: "Voy a estar desnuda [o tomar el sol desnudo] la parte de atrás, sólo vienen en adelante." Y todavía se presenta, entonces la otra persona se inclina a entender su manera de vivir (o deseo de un tipo particular de aceptación).

Cada calle va dos formas, hacia la "casa" y lejos de ella - hacia el confort y fuera de ella. Equilibrio se consigue una cuando nos encontramos el uno al otro a mitad de camino en medio de la "carretera".

He oído hablar de personas que publican y firman por su puerta con algo como: "Knock dos veces si usted quiere que nosotros nos vestimos" o algo así. Todo depende del nivel de confort y el grado de apertura de la comunidad es.

www.centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario